Opening text

I will always love you my dear... I promise I will wait for you!

song

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Feeling Left Out

It's not a nice feeling to know that you're the odd one out.

Logged onto Facebook moments ago and saw that a friend of mine had posted pictures of a dinner get together the night before. Not a big group, but those who attended are the people I consider good friends, the people I hang with these days.

So I was surprised that I wasn't even informed that there was this dinner, let alone being invited to it.

Oh well.........
I know I'm not exactly a chirpy little social bird and I'm not the happening out going type, so maybe that's why they didn't even think of asking me to go.

It hurts I guess, not because the dinner was anything special. In fact, I think I would have been slightly bored staying out all night. But it's just not a nice feeling to find out that I'm being left out of the gang that I thought I was part of.

No worries, I'm kind of a single minded and independent individual anyway. I will just swipe this off and put on a happy face when I see them tomorrow. LOL.

On another note, I should be focusing on assignments. So much to do!!!!!! :(

9 comments:

  1. Ish.. i know how that feels.. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, maybe next time you organize and ask them out ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup it's not a nice feeling. SoCool of you to discard it like that. Yeah...should just let it slip off and don't let it bother you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes we thought we are close to some people or a group of people but actually they may thought otherwise,the hard truth:(

    p/s:oh well....you got us bloggers to cheer you up:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what course are u doing ? and u are so hawt

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur name might have slip off their mindlast nite..if they are good friend to u, maybe give them another chance bcoz good friend are very rare nowadays =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. errr... that sucks. but yeah, another chance, pretend smile when u meet the person whoever organise it and ask "how's the dinner?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow... now that's a deja vu all over again for me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone for your comments!! Appreciate it :)
    I'm OK now and things are fine with my friends.. moving on..

    Busy with assignments lately so will blog less for now.

    Love <3

    ReplyDelete