Opening text

I will always love you my dear... I promise I will wait for you!

song

Monday, January 20, 2014

Giveaways

Nope. Sorry not giving out freebies here haha. I meant the other 'giveaway', like something about you that gives you away to someone else about something. OK wow I suck at defining things haha!

Sudden urge to blog since I'm on MC today after eating some bad food (that would be a nice way of describing what I went through over the long weekend).

I guess the consolation would be sighting this really hot-handsome guy at a Chinese restaurant over dinner with family. He was at the next table, and my seat was positioned to give me a direct view of him :)

The first thing that went through my mind: He's gay. Like a thousand percent. Like it's so obvious you would have to be blind to miss it. But despite the striking gay-ness, he still has the ability to come across as macho and charming, if you know what I mean. Otherwise I wouldn't even be attracted. It's like the... very refined, urban male, but not crossing the line of being bitchy or feminine. We were in Bangsar after all.

Now what is it about him that compelled me to write an entire post......... He's very different from Joe. So the appeal is completely different, yet I was attracted.... lately people ask me 'what's my type?' I think I'm beginning to be able to define my 'type' better the more I know myself, which is quite surprising.

For the fun of it, let's do a Joe vs Urban Guy comparison (almost wanted to make a Microsoft Word table but too lazy):
Build - Joe: Muscular hunk; Urban Guy: Toned arms but not hunky, gyms
Height - About the same, both taller than me by a head
Skin - Joe: Dark & tanned; Urban Guy: Smooth & fair
Dress sense: Joe: casual T-shirt guy; Urban Guy: label wearing guy, good taste
Hair style: Joe: No hair. Shaved head LOL; Urban Guy: Fancy, with shaved sides & neatly gelled & styled at the top
Mannerism/Personality: Joe: down to Earth, quietly sexy; Urban Guy: live of the party, outspoken
Imagined Occupation: Joe: Marine/Fire Fighter; Urban Guy: Suit-wearing seducer exec

As you can see, very different, but both I like :P

Urban guy, he's... very good looking, like Singaporean lengzhai type. He was talking and laughing loudly with his family. It's the combination of hair, dressing, looks, way of interacting with other people that gives him away as gay. Not entirely queer but queer enough. Sorry it took so long to get to my point haha. But the ultimate giveaway? He was wearing a tight A&F T-shirt. Now I know you guys will say that's a generalization, but trust me, with all the other factors combined, he's gay. Besides, no straight guy in his right mind would spend so outrageously on the most basic looking T-shirt. Heck, even I won't buy one hahahahaha. So far, ALL the guys that I have seen sporting an A&F shirt ticks off my radar. GIVEAWAY.    

The only question I had in mind, not on his sexuality, but whether his family, who were all seated at the table, had any inclination of what I, as a stranger, had just detected in a minute of seeing him. GIVEAWAY. OK now I'm just trying to enforce that word haha.

Halfway typing this post (while listening to Your Body) I had a greater realization. By comparing Joe and Urban Guy, it kind of puts Joe's sexuality more into perspective. Like when you see an apple you don't really think it's that round, but when you put it next to a pear, then you realize the apple really IS round. So I guess I need to see more clearly next time to avoid falling for straight guys again.
Or the other lesson from this encounter is that, maybe I should go for guys that are more like Urban Guy. Still has what it takes to make my heart skip a beat by being macho enough, while having a higher probability of being one of us with all the urban-ness and erm A&F shirts haha!!

P.S. Oh crap, forgot to mention some other stuff! Like how I wasn't able to get a photo of him because I was with family, and my spy shooting skills are not as refined as William or tuls. And yes, I did want to confirm my theory by turning on Grindr & Jackd, but my stupid GPS wouldn't update my location hahaha!! *modern day problems*

I enjoyed writing this one,
XOXO

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha yes! it has a tendency to misbehave when I need it the most :P

      Delete
  2. Like when I wanna take a spy pic, the phone sometimes lags..... and lags.... and lags....lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you have still captured some very nice shots though! I just don't have the guts or subtlety to pull it off :P

      Delete
    2. chew, wanna learn some tricks from me ma? i give you very good tips, ambik itu video, tekan record then letak kat dada with the camera shooting the angle/frame that you want then pretend to deep thought so people wont suspect that you are taking video... i always pretend to count while moving my fingers of the other hands to reaffirm that im counting and then make puzzled face and keep counting.. lol... later play the video then ambik screenshot la... thats how i get my shots if taking pics is not "doable" in a way.. hahahahahaha.. gosh.... the secret is out, oh yea, btw, pics that result from this wont be as clear as the ones you take using camera mode.. but.... what the heck! :)

      Delete
    3. hahaha that's a good idea!! Never thought of taking video instead... will test it out next time I see a hot/cute/handsome/sexy/half naked guy!! :3
      <3

      Delete
  3. At first I thought you're hosting some contest tim. Hahaha... what a deceptive title. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I love doing that LOL... nice when people come here expecting one thing, but get another :P

      Delete