Opening text

I will always love you my dear... I promise I will wait for you!

song

Monday, February 8, 2010

Messy Dream

Had a dirty messy dream last night. I believe this is my first involving a guy.

I remember having a couple of different dreams when I woke up this morning, including one about my mum getting Alzheimer's disease. But there was one that's still clear in my head.

It starts off in my bed. I'm naked with another guy who I can only assume is my boyfriend because I wouldn't take a stranger home. It's late at night and we are about to have sex BUT didn't for reasons I can't remember. After all some dreams don't make sense.

The next thing I recall is the guy jerking off in front of me and about to cum on the sheets. I like my sheets to be clean so I put both my hands together and formed a 'bowl' to contain his load. I didn't expect his load to be so HUGE it started overflowing.... seriously! It was milky white and watery.

SO I responded by throwing his load on the floor and there was a big mess. Then he looked at me and said "You should have just let me cum on the bed". Then I went into the toilet to clean myself up. Can't recall what happened in the toilet, but I remember coming out and seeing him seated on the floor, cleaning up with a roll of toilet paper! That was the sweetest part of the dream. To see him clean after his own mess.


It's a shame I don't remember how he looks like but I bet he must have been hot! ;)

2 comments:

  1. =.=" overflow.... Muz be a very nice dream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it was hehehe...

    too bad we can't control our dreams, i would really love to have a second date with my "Dream Guy" hahaha!

    ReplyDelete