Opening text

I will always love you my dear... I promise I will wait for you!

song

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gay Enough

The motivation to blog is decreasing week by week.
There's just nothing exciting to write about lately.

No hot guys that I'm crushing over.
Not having fun with random guys so no juicy details to spill.
Somehow I don't feel like it anymore.
Perhaps I'm craving for something more...

Still don't think I'm relationship material,
I would be the worst boyfriend ever..
but I guess I sort of maybe wanna you know... date.
Hahahahaha.......
Maybe it's the idea of having something more constant or stable.
Like instead of having sex with so many guys once or twice,
I might be into the idea of doing it with only 1 guy.... repeatedly.

But so far no one has caught my eye,
Perhaps I'm setting the bar too high.
Or maybe I'm just not appealing enough,
Or that I come off cold or too tough.
Is there such a thing as not looking or acting gay enough,
Therefore all the gay guys think I'm not into that kind of stuff.

For those of you who know me, or have seen or met me,
Do I register as gay on your radar?
Should I gay it up a little more haha...
Or maybe I'm just way too closeted for the untrained eye to notice........

Just some thoughts for the night...

17 comments:

  1. It will never hurt to 'gay up' a bit. u stand to lose nothing and u might gain something more than u bargained for =P hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's kind of what I was thinking haha ;)

      Delete
  2. err.. how to say this without hurting others feeling huh?
    cos i think my scanner is quite powerful la...
    ada faham ka? lol :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ermmm means u can tell, but u think other people who have weaker radars will not be able to spot me right? :P

      Delete
  3. ei, i havent meet my apprentice yet leh... next year when im back we meet up for makan makan k...!! if youre still around la! :) loll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha of course I'm still around... yes yes go makan!! :)

      Delete
  4. tuls, what do you mean that "he's still around" ?

    Anyway, J-boy, no point "gay-up" as this kind of thing...you just can't force for it to happen. Once again, it will come naturally.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess by 'gaying up' I mean, not trying so hard to conceal who I really am... liking guys and stuff hahaha

      Delete
  5. Lol, no such thing as not gay enough la.. its just who you are right?. Slowly wait and he will come to you one day and spend every night with you la.. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, still waiting for him to come!!!

      Delete
  6. you look gay but you look innocent at the same time,so guys don't know you're into that kind of thing.

    *if you know what i mean*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I get that a lot!
      People think I'm all innocent, but once they really know me, or been in bed with me LOL... they'll be like, "gosh, you're actually a dirty little freak" haha!

      Delete
  7. I feel i only look damn gay when i go to sleep hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh how u know u look gay when you're sleeping?
      Your bf take pics of you sleeping ah haha? :P

      Delete
  8. If there's nothing worthy to say or blog about, then appreciate the moment of being still. Sometimes we just don't have to do anything at all. Doesn't mean that we have to have something on our agenda everyday. Chill...

    ReplyDelete