It's the start of a new semester, and upon discovering some unexpected news yesterday, my heart dropped to my stomach, and my immediate thought was 'Oohhhhhh fucckkkk!!!!!'.
Guess who's back in my life.... ERIC. For those who have been reading my blog since 2010, you will know that there's only 1 Eric I talk about here (Not the blogger).
Long story short, he is a senior that I had a major crush on, and I ended up doing some really disturbing things to him... such as stalking his Facebook, sending deluded emo letters. My biggest regret was forcing him into a corner and making him admit he's gay. Whenever I say I've done some crazy shit in the past, I refer to this incident.
For those who are interested to know the details of my hall of shame, kindly refer to the posts from July 2010 to September 2010. I think the peak of the craziness was August.
So yeah... basically things just got SUPER awkward after that. I can't even look at him in the eye anymore. Whenever we bump into each other in campus, I will look away as I walk past him. Guess I'm humiliated by my past actions.Thankfully we rarely meet, maybe a couple of times each semester.
But thanks to certain events which I will not disclose, we will be seeing each other a lot this sem. Like 3 times each week, on official matters. Luckily it will be a whole class so I hope I won't have to actually speak to him.
I guess we all have some sort of regrets in life, and this is definitely mine.
Oh well.........
Wah.. Ganasnya..
ReplyDeleteokay. I shall duduk time machine go back to july 2010. See yea! =DD
Dah balik ke present time haha?
DeleteYou see I used to be so reckless and emotional....
I feel like I've grown so much since those days :)
So, Eric is gay ?
ReplyDeleteAny possibility you guys will be in the same group for assignments ?
Hehe...
Haha quite sure he is.
DeleteAnd nope, not the same group THANK GOD!
Jeng Jeng Jeng~~~
ReplyDeletehaha so far everything still OK...
Deleteno drama moments yet :P
i havent find ur blog yet at that time..need to update myself with history xD
ReplyDeleteoh well, hope no more drama whatsoever :)
i hope so too! coz I really have no more feelings for him..
DeleteJust wish it wasn't so awkward to see him >.<
wow .. tak sangka u so daring on horr?
ReplyDeletemuka saje macam budak inesen....lol ;p
Muahahaha you should never judge a book by its cover.
DeleteI look innocent, but I have done all kinds of things :P
OMG! You forced him into a corner and forced him to admit he's gay? Wow! That's double force, man! Hahaha! So did he admit? LOL...
ReplyDeleteHaha not literally forcing him into a corner lah!
DeleteI meant figuratively. I was sort of questioning him in a way that gave him no way to say he wasn't gay. He didn't denied it, so I guess it's confirmed loh..
im liking u already ...sexy, u can push me to a corner anytime
ReplyDeleteLOL...
DeleteOoh. I think I remember about reading these posts back then. If he keeps his distance, it's best you do the same. If he wants to talk, then do talk. And maybe apologize? Maybe you'll feel better then? If he talks that is.
ReplyDeleteYou know, I have definitely thought of approaching him to apologize. But then I'm afraid he will think of me as being an even bigger psycho for holding on to those feelings for so long...
DeleteHence, the other side of me thinks it's better to just keep my mouth shut and pretend there's nothing wrong between us.