Opening text

I will always love you my dear... I promise I will wait for you!

song

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Random Fun

Haha for the first time when I say 'random fun' I don't actually mean casual sex.

Has everyone here tried Google Translate?
http://translate.google.com/

Did you know that there is a Listen function? All you have to do is press the speaker icon at the bottom right corner of the text box, and the voice depends on what language you choose at the 'From:' list.

I tried something random... copy this text below into the translator:

pulu pulu puluu ulu ulu pulu pulu puluu ulu ulu pulu pulu puluu ulu ulu pulu pulu puluu ulu ulu pulu pulu puluu ulu ulu pulu pulu puluu ulu ulu 

Then press Listen and LOL! It's lame I know...
Try it in different languages. My favourites are Korean, Italian, Hindi, and Thai. Greek is the funniest! Like someone shot her with a stun gun hahahaha :P

Try making your own musical composition haha and share with me :)

11 comments:

  1. Another one, try in German:

    pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i heard that one before liao.. it was like a viral fb post.. siao one... loll

      Delete
    2. yeah i heard this one before too! the person who thought of it is awesome haha

      Delete
  2. no guy to hit on that u need to resort to such entertainment?hehe XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. LOL not as busy now that it's nearing the end of the sem, but technically I have something due this Fri :P

      Delete
  4. biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch sluauauauauauauauauauauauauat cibiiiii fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

    try this lor.. the last one she reach orgasm! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha interesting! how come like got some delay before she says the last 'fuck'? :P

      Delete