Now here's something I didn't see coming!
Decided to go for Body Combat today after skipping it for weeks. Do you guys remember the gym hottie I met in Combat class last November? I went bananas over him and eventually we became friends (and still are) on Facebook and I found out he had a girlfriend so that was it.
Read all about November 2011 here. Starts from the 17th and ends at 29th.
We are on good terms because I didn't do anything stupid like confessing my feelings, so he probably thinks I'm straight but the thing is I haven't seen him since early January. I actually thought he quit his membership and went somewhere else. I admit I go to the gym less frequently lately because of assignments, but never had I ran into him till today :)
He was late for Combat. When I saw him walking in I was so surprised, in a pleasant way! Honestly I haven't made any other friends at the gym because I don't bother to socialize. We didn't speak coz class already commenced... didn't speak during breaks either because he was far from where I stood, but we definitely saw each other.
After class, he walked out quickly and headed to the weights while I went to the locker room for a break. I thought that was it. I then went to use the strength machines (I actually don't know what they are called LOL). Just when I was starting, I heard someone call my name. I think I mentioned before that we both have the EXACT Chinese name, so it's impossible to forget hahaha. There he was standing right next to me with such a big smile on his face! And he even grabbed my arm as I was lifting up the machine bars.
I was instantly reminded of why I was attracted to him. Charming good looks, beaming fair skin, soooooo cute when he smiles, and he was wearing a muscle-T so those biceps were in full view!
He was ridiculously friendly to me. And the way he looked in my eyes when he was talking... it's just bloody electrifying. His eyes never once looked away, in fact I was the one that felt a bit awkward and looked away every now and then because I couldn't bear that he was looking straight into my eyes LOL. Made me blush like crazy.
Seriously tell me why are the straight guys so damn charming??? I'm sure he's straight but the way he was chatting me up in the gym is such a gay thing!!! OMG!! If someone were to walk past and saw us giggling and the way we were looking at each other, they would definitely think COUPLE.
No straight guy has ever flirt talk with me like that before. Heck, even gay guys don't do that to me unless they want to fuck.
This guy is just so hard to read. Probably just a straight guy that's warm and friendly. I wonder if he'll still be like that if he knew I was gay?
awwwwwwwww... you poor thing.. hahaha.. cannot know one de leh.. these kinda people... unless you confront and ask la if not after 10 years only found out then wasted la.. that time sudah jadi bff instead of bf wanna become bf from bff sometimes quite hard to jadi one.. so yea.. you got nothing to lose la.. ask him lor!! :)
ReplyDeleteu talk cock
Deletehaha actually i'm almost certain he's straight loh.. Besides, he is not really my type in terms of boyfriend material. Physically very yummy and alluring, no doubt about that, but... from talking to him I can tell that his personality and background clashes with mine...
DeleteReally don't see any relationship coming from this... but hookup, who knows, maybe? :P
I have to Awwwwwwwwww on this too.. I bet you felt your face temperature rises...while blushing away. Well..in the corporate world ..actually every where lah...looking into ones eyes while talking to them is a manners and respect. It's a good sign. Other than that i guess you have to judge by urself whether he is flirting or not. There is always a right time to let him know you are gay..don't worry...be casual and seize the opportunity.
ReplyDeleteYeah perhaps he wasn't afraid to look into my eyes because he's straight and felt no sexual tension haha... I don't know for sure, but straight guys normally don't make the effort to do small talk with other guys... especially at the gym.... :)
Deleteoh i got that once before, and heck it was on the first time I met with that guy. He wasn't that super duper good looking, but heck he sure was charming! Those eyes just kept your heart pumping faster ait?
ReplyDeleteit awkward moment when he tells you he likes a girl you know.
PFFFT.
Maybe because he genuinely thinks that you are a good friend.
Yeah he is a nice friend to have... especially since I don't have anyone else to talk to at the gym :)
DeleteI just wish he wasn't so darn hot hahahaha!! XD
Awwww.... Jboy and gym guy sitting on a tree, k-I-s-s-i-n-g.. h-I--j-k-l-m-n-o-p... Haha, nvm la.. Bromance!! He might be bi you know.. Lol
ReplyDeletehmmmm maybe he is Bi....hehehehehe only time will tell ;)
DeleteAwwwww... Another of those "awwww..." moments. Unfortunately, I have nothing (comments) to offer. I guess all the above advices are cool. Just test him out and see whether he's one of those closeted fella or whether he has any strong negative feelings towards gay people. Since he thinks you as a buddy, you have ample time to see how he feels bout gay (or bi) people.
ReplyDeleteHmmm... Thought I didn't wanna comment much but opppsss... I did it again
He's hard to read because he dresses and acts kind of gay, but I once received a hint that he's against gays based on a comment that he made on one of the class instructors that is clearly gay.
DeleteSo... I really don't know :/
Sounds complicated. Don't put your hopes too high. Still I guess it feels good to have him around. There's a Chinese saying that goes "looking at the sour plum to crunch your thirst" (望梅止渴). I think you are having that moment.
Deleteahahahaha i haven't heard this one in a while :P
Deleteu are a damn fcuk slut
ReplyDeleteif only he's gay, u get more choice to pick from to end ur bachelor life =P If he is meant to be for u, he will...for the mean time, friend it shall be =D
ReplyDeleteNah, like what I said to tuls above, this guy is not boyfriend material for me. More to eye candy, and ahemm... physical activities hahahaha ;)
DeleteAwwww... gosh! Flirt talk? Ooo... now that I wanna know what he said that you consider it as a flirt to you since you think he's straight. Hehehe...
ReplyDeleteIt's not so much as to what he said, but his mannerisms and body language when he talks to me. Like all smiles and passionate, eye contact..... the fact that he bothers to make small talk to another guy is just some sort of sign to me... :P
DeleteWho knows, one day he might confess.
ReplyDelete:P
Pretty far fetched, but who knows right ;)
Deleteprobably he's just an innocent straight guy
ReplyDeletebitch , when are we gonna chat on msn or fb ?
DeleteYeah Ash, my brain is telling me that too...
Deleteooi,i added you long time already but when i online i didnt see you online:(
Deletejboy , i wanna have sex with u
ReplyDeletehaha........... ermmm...... no comment :)
DeleteWell as they say, it's a definite No-no to pine for straight guys as nothing good can ever come out of it. So get it out of your system, J-boy.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I'm a new follower to your blog. Believe it or not, I read almost half of your posts in 2 days. So I wasn't totally lost when you were talking about the gym hottie. haha... Anyway you are one of the bloggers that inspire me to start my own blog. :D
XO
don't worry i don't plan to fall for him romantically... it's more of a sexual nature right now lol :P
DeleteAnd thank you SO much for reading my posts!!!! means a lot :')