Opening text

I will always love you my dear... I promise I will wait for you!

song

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Eye Candy Eyeing Me

I like funny, catchy titles =)

Something interesting happened today. Can't describe the situation in detail but let's just say Eric and I were in a room (with lots of other ppl of course). Obviously I was checking him out A LOT, then I noticed sometimes when I looked at him, he was already looking at me.

Eye to eye... BAM!

Normally if someone doesn't catch your eye you won't even notice their presence right, let alone stare at them. Could this be something? Or just my imagination yet again? It's creepy how much this resembles the thing I had going on with MK. Remember I talked about how MK would look at me when I was looking at him? Turns out I was just plain nuts.

My radar tells me he's one of us... from his body language and speech. But physically he looks like a typical straight. But my radar is super horrible, guys I think are gay (or Bi.. something I learned recently from fellow bloggers) turn out to be straight straight, and guys I think are straight, drop the bomb at me. Sometimes the most straight looking ppl are the ones that join the sites I join.

I guess there's no real way of judging sexual preference without actually asking that person.
Unfortunately it's not something you talk about over a casual lunch right hahaha.

The problem now is that even if he's really interested in me, he probably wouldn't come up to me as well for the same reasons. I assume everyone in uni thinks I'm straight.

Suggestions?

7 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........your post reminds me of how dysfunctional my gaydar is. thank you very much....haha...

    i've been in this situation so many many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's likely he is one of us since he has some eye contact with you. Straight guy don't do this. Hope your gaydar is not as dysfunction as Lucifer's (lolx) and like to see more about you and him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lick ur lips a little. Don't protrude ur tongue too much tho. Just a little. See what is his reaction. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lucifer: High 5 lol

    @skyhawk: Sometimes I can be imagining things. maybe he was looking at me becoz i was looking at him sooooo often.

    @Bravebear: ahaha i like that suggestion!! but i don't think i'm brave enough to do that.
    Oh but does that mean if I see him licking his lips when he is looking at me, means he's interested?

    ReplyDelete
  5. if he is not eating anything ATM then YES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. go up to him and introduce yourself and make friends. take the initiative! never try never know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drew, i'm very passive when it comes to things like this. There is a GREAT chance he is straight.

    Like your recent blog post, i'm a classic bottom. I tend to wait for a top to hit on me LOL.

    @Bravebear: Oh hehe, i'll keep my eyes on his lips then ;)

    ReplyDelete