It's Britney, bitch!!
Now this is HOT. Much better video than Hold It Against Me. We see a more real Britney. Not so plastic and dazed like she's been drugged.
Life is so busy now, there's hardly any time to think about him or love. That's actually a good thing. Don't wanna feel miserable. But having a ton of work isn't exactly uplifting either. At least it forces me to stay focused.
Friday is coming, and we all know Saturday comes after that, and then it's Sunday. Thanks to Rebecca Black ;)
If you still don't know who she is, please whack yourself on the head.
Everybody's looking forward to the weekend, weekend....
Britney FTW~!! <3
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, i didn't like this track. Nor Hold It Against Me. Though the video is nice. I miss Britney's old choreographed videos. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteOK, I shall not rain on your parade any further.
I'm absolutely loving 3 other tracks from Femme Fatale: Selfish, He About To Lose Me, and Gasoline.
I've only been paying attention to those fucking hot dancers in her video, not her. HAHA. And good that you're getting back to your normal self :)
ReplyDeletePARTYING PARTYING YAY!! FUN FUN FUN FUN!!
ReplyDeleteno need rebecca black to know saturday comes after friday.lol
ReplyDeleteBeing busy is good, but then do have some "alone" time for yourself.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the weekend...
@Jason: :)
ReplyDelete@Deicidal: I kind of agree actually. Some of her old hits are timeless classics.. these days the singles are good, but doesn't seem as memorable.. My favourites are Stronger, I'm A Slave For U, Me Against the Music & Toxic. :)
@Qboy: yeah haha, i can't stop looking at her ass in the red outfit.. wish i had a butt like that!! :P
@tuls: haha it never gets old does it ;)
@Ash: But she really reinforced the fact for us :P
@CX: hehe alone time? sounds cheeky!!
Party time is coming soon! :)
Partying on this coming Saturday night ?
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, no :(
ReplyDeleteAssignments to finish..
I meant partying for most ppl in general haha, while I stay home and be innocent & good :P
I haven't listened to this one yet. I like 'Hold it against me'. Its very easy to hum. Haha.
ReplyDeleteAnd I totally agree with the busy being good thing.
The Friday song is so annoying. It's stuck in my head along with 'Whip my hair'! >_< Hahaha. But yeah, we're all more aware of the fact that Saturday comes after Friday, thanks to her.
Have an awesome weekend! =]
Thanks A!
ReplyDeleteyeah, being busy helps put things into perspective, it helps setting our priorities.
Whip my hair is catchy rite! i was stuck in my head for days as well haha :)
hope your weekend was awesome too!
Everyday is kinda the same to me since I don't really have classes anymore. lol...
ReplyDelete