Opening text

I will always love you my dear... I promise I will wait for you!

song

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Infatuation on Facebook

OK bet you all knew that things with the guy I was talking about in A Little Sizzle wasn't over. Or at least things are not over in my head. Once I fall, I fall hard. :(

Ever since I accepted his friend request, I can't help thinking of him. I login to Facebook just to see if he's online or if he had posted anything. I'm posting more stuff on my wall than usual. It's an attempt to stay visible on his news feed to attract his attention. I want him to know more about me.

I may be imagining things but his posts are usually close to when I post something up, whether it's a status update or sharing a link.

I get super excited when I see he's online (that little green dot on Facebook chat haha), and I tend to be disappointed when he's not.

And God (or whoever that's up there) really has a way of messing with my head. Yesterday I ran into him twice! The first was when I was rushing to the toilet prior to an 8am lecture because I was late, and once again he came out of the washroom as I was just about to go in. We had eye contact that lasted for what probably was only a second. But he definitely noticed me from the way he looked into my eyes.

The second time was when I was about to go home, at the parking lot. I was reversing my car and there he was walking a little further down the street, headed back to campus, probably after taking something from his car. Again, there was eye contact.

Isn't it ironic how you always run into a person the moment you start to like them!! It's like they're everywhere!! This was exactly what happened with Eric. And you all know how that went downhill for me.

Long time readers of my blog will know that my past experiences with crushes haven't went well, because I tend to imagine things. I always think something is there based on the 'signs' but in reality I'm usually only infatuating on something that was never there.

I'm not going to be an idiot again.
No
crazy stalking or pouring out with emotional confessions. Nope.
The process is way too emotionally exhausting and embarrassing when I find out that he's straight or doesn't even give a rat's ass about me.

But he's all I can think about now! *slaps self in face*

4 comments:

  1. Why do you two always bump in the toilet? Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, being imaginative makes us unique. But then just don't go over doing it.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont let your emotions get the sanity out of you again,

    and god is playing with me also,got 2 cute bottomish guys calling me abang ash,what a turn on!XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Calvin: hahahaha i know right!!

    @CX: my mind runs wild all the time.. pros and cons :P

    @Ash: oohhh Abang Ash haha, sound so kinky :P

    ReplyDelete