Opening text

I will always love you my dear... I promise I will wait for you!

song

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Experience Matters!

*This post is about sex. Leave now if you don't want to read the details*

I just had the best damn sex of my life.
I'm not even bragging because I wasn't the one who was amazing.. I was just 'being there' and letting him work his magic.

A word of advice to all my fellow bottoms out there, if you had a choice, pick the man with the experience, as this criteria should come before looks if you are just looking for fun. It makes ALL the difference in the world!! Then again, you wouldn't know if someone has experience until you actually try him out. I guess a generalization is that older guys know their way around better.

Despite the 11 year age gap (which I only found out after) he was quite the charmer. I mean if there was no physical attraction, two people wouldn't end up naked together anyway right? It was also the longest member I have ever had up my ass. He said it was 7', I didn't have a measuring tape but it looked quite about right.

Was so hesitant to do it because it was so large and I worried about the pain. But he assured me that he knew what he was doing and would go slow and gentle. This guy was a pro. He was also the best blowjob giver I have ever encountered (even better than me LOL), there was no feeling of teeth at all and the suction and firmness of the grip was just right. It's rare for a top right, since they normally receive more than they give, so their blowing skills tend to be a bit unpolished. And my god, the rimming was so enjoyable because he knew his way around so damn well.

I think the technique to not feel pain during the actual sex is the buildup. I wasn't really sure what he was doing because I wasn't looking, but I think you need to work your way slowly to loosen the 'hole' right? After rimming, put some lube and start with 1 finger, work it in slowly, leave it there for a while, let the contraction push it out on its own, then more lube, progress to 2 or 3 fingers I think.. and so on. This is where the skill comes in. The muscles in the butt will sort of get used to having something there slowly. This part was actually the most painful. When it came to the actual penetration, I was surprised that it was smoother than my previous experiences.

Once it was IN, it was just PURE PLEASURE. I didn't feel the pain of wanting to 'push' it out. The body sort of accepted that something was inside me. In fact it was so good I asked him to thrust harder and deeper because my body wasn't in pain. It was like the good type of pain. And he said he could feel my G-spot, I'm not sure what exactly is the G-spot in the male body, but hell yeah it felt good.

Another amazing thing was that we actually changed positions while he was still penetrated in me!!! One moment I was lying on my back with legs in the air, and the next I was sitting on top of him while he was laying down. It was like doing yoga hahaha, I was so worried that I would break his cock, but yeah he knew what he was doing and guided me on how I should move and put my legs. It was really like a class where I learned new things LOL.

Isn't this exactly what you look for in a top? Someone who knows what to do and is gentle enough to not push you too hard. He said it was as important for me to enjoy it as much as he did.

This was also the first time I exchanged numbers with a stranger. The experience was so good, I wasn't ready to walk away from him and wonder if I'll ever see him again. Btw, he's half Thai, so the exotic factor makes it that much sexier!

You can roll your eyes all you want. I know casual sex lacks emotion and it can't compare to making love, but right now I'm happy being single and my body just craves this sort of physical activity. It's all that it is. I'm not in a relationship so it's not cheating. And I don't want or need to feel passionate about someone. I don't really care for the 'feelings' right now. So yeah, sex seems like a good deal for me now.

14 comments:

  1. Post number here: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    hahhahahaha, such an entertaining post to read. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for u .. another effective way to workout huh? lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...by any chance he's an Architect ?

    Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or maybe tattoo(s) on him ?

    Kekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgosh youre making me all horn up jor.. lol.... haha.. oh well.. i have my equal fair of cocks too.. lol.. tuls cannot kalah.. haha.. nvm la.. i retire la.. j-boy, take over from here ok! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's not necessary for ONLY old guys to know techniques like that...i knew all the techniques you mentioned long time already...

    p/s:i read kamasutra during my free time:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. its good that ur being honest about sex .
    too bad i dont allow people to see me naked coz i have self esteem issues , are u a fat person , i mean can u advise me on how u find pple , im also in a sexually frustrated mode now
    '
    btw tuls just commented up there , hi tuls !

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Klex: thank you! ;)

    @Danny: YES, really is a good workout. Can improve both cardio and also thigh muscles from all the squatting and moving! :P

    @CX: OMG yes he's an architect! Guess you've been around the block too huh haha ;) He is good right!! don't remember seeing any tattoos though..

    @tuls: hahaha don't worry tuls i'm not trying to beat you! and i don't think i will.. don't wanna be a a slut lah even though i'm kind of morphing into one. You are the queen, and i'm happy with being a princess haha :P

    @Ash: wahhh sounds like you've been doing a lot of practice! and what exactly is kamasutra anyway? is it like sex positions?

    @ooi: We all have self esteem issues, I guess you have to learn to accept and love yourself before someone else can accept you.. What gave you the vibe that I am fat? I'm actually thin, almost underweight actually..
    And I really am not qualified to give any advice, I mean I have very limited experience haha! But I think as a bottom, my job is a little easier because normally it's the tops that do the hunting right? :P
    So i just need to present myself as best as i can.. practicing in the mirror helps haha..

    And I'm NOT in a sexually frustrated mood, it's actually the opposite. I'm in an emotionally frustrated mood when it comes to love/relationships. In fact, sex is one of the most enjoyable / fuss free things in my life right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. kamasutra is a book but nowadays it also refers to sex technique and tips....btw,one of my 'sister' is an experienced bottom so he taught me everything about on how to please a bottom,hehehe

    p/s:i prefer the previous header

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonder if the reverse works, like, a newbie top that gets to learn from an experienced bottom... lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Ash: haha maybe i should read the kamasutra too for additional knowledge.. Wahh u must be an expert top then :P

    @Deicidal: I don't think it will work, because it would be such a turn off to me as a bottom. Having to tell the top what to do to please me, just feels wrong. I like men who are in control and are confident with their actions haha :P

    @William: I know right! It's my latest discovery ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. tough life to be a top eh, no where else to learn from... hahah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahahaha that's the price u gotta pay if u wanna fuck a guy's ass :P

    Maybe the top can ask for advice from other tops, OR he could get fucked by one of them just so he can experience what feels good for a bottom hahaha!

    ReplyDelete