If there's one thing I don't understand, it's women.
In a way, I pity straight men because they will never truly understand their girlfriends/wives, no matter how much they love them or try to... simply because they don't have a vagina. Now isn't this a good reason to be gay hahahaha?
Had a showdown with a bitch recently.
It was probably that time of the month (for her I mean, not me!), she was nuts, walking in with a pissed off expression, and exuding an attitude that one can only describe as 'bitchy'. She was attacking everyone with unkind words, and once I got sufficiently agitated I started using some colourful words of my own. It's a defensive mechanism. Oh btw, this bitch was my lecturer. That day didn't end well for anyone.
What does PMS does to a person anyway? Do you really feel a difference in your body? Does it really give you an excuse to go berserk all of a sudden? How does menstruation feel like? I can only wonder...
I know I'm a bitch, but I'm not a woman, so I can never really be that kind of bitch if you know what I mean. Somehow men are not supposed to throw tantrums or be bitchy about petty things, because it's "frowned upon" and people will roll their eyes. Men are perceived to be rough and generally not care about as many things, or at least not express our emotions as outwardly as women even if we feel something.
It's bullshit right. All the stereotyping and stuff.
But still, I think women shouldn't be allowed to get away for being as bitchy as they are, not when men are not allowed to do the same...
If this was during a presentation, my friends told me about this particular lecturer. Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree with you. Stereotyping is so last season.
i got PMS for this couple of weeks to come,got too many problem and many things to think at the same time.....
ReplyDeleteOMG i want to know about the showdown!!
ReplyDeletePs. Im a bitch too! haha
When rage comes to you, walk away.
ReplyDeleteWhen rage comes within, Walk.Away.
Nothing flares rage to its hottest and douses it just as quickly than lack of direction.
@Aiden: Spot on! I'm impressed, you're so well informed hahahaha XD
ReplyDeleteI guess ALL her students were bitching about her behind her back because last week she was really the mother of all bitches. So unprofessional for an educator.
@Ash: oohh hope it all goes well! but like I was saying, the type of moodiness that we experience cannot really be considered PMS-ing because we won't know how it actually feels like..
@Klex: haha don't wanna describe the details just in case someone I know sees this.. But basically we had this oral presentation and she was being super mean and picking on tiny details that don't really mean anything. After presenting, there was Q&A, she was asking a lot of nonsense just to make us look bad, so there were quite a few interesting exchanges between some of the students (including me) and her.. Was very obvious from the tone that the students were already pissed off at her, and she was also kinda like angry at the world.. LOL
@Deicidal: haha i will try. Normally i have pretty good tolerance, i just keep my mouth shut. But that day, watching her go after all the students.. then when it was my turn, i was already sufficiently annoyed with her and decided to have a war of words with her.. No one got physically hurt, apart from some bruised egos maybe......