Opening text

I will always love you my dear... I promise I will wait for you!

song

Monday, May 21, 2012

Taking A Break

Decided to take a short break from blogging, but may still be around to leave comments on your blogs every now and then :)

Just need to take some time off... exam soon and some other stuff haha.

I will be back.
Promise :)

15 comments:

  1. Good luck for ur exam =) and ur other stuffs sound suspicious..hahaha..have fun XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for your exam. Will look forward for your return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure it's due to exam, or someone is already attached and need the time to spend it with the BF ?

    Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha definitely not attached at the moment ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. haha i will still leave comments everywhere :)

      Delete
  5. good to hear, and good luck with your exams,

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck for the exams!! and omg. you look so different now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you mean it in a good way right? :P

      coz it's the end of sem already, so wanna appear better in these pictures to have some decent memories :P

      Delete
    2. Haha yeah. Definitely in a good way. i THINK its the hair. or maybe i haven't seen u in such a long time

      Delete
  7. bastard ....i am gonna have fun with others then

    ReplyDelete