Opening text

I will always love you my dear... I promise I will wait for you!

song

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

BIG Discovery!!!!!

OK so my awesome stalking skills finally came in handy... fine, maybe it isn't that awesome because it took me long enough to find HIS Facebook profile.

Naturally I got all excited and went through everything.

Here are 5 things you ought to know about Joe:

1. His name is not Joe! Like WTF, turns out I heard wrong. His name is something that sounds close to Joe. It begins with J, and has 4 letters.

2. The reason he is so tanned (I thought he was an athlete or tanning enthusiast) is because he is a diving enthusiast. Like professional diving into the sea, with oxygen tank and full gear. That explains why he is dark, muscular and prefers to keep his head well shaved.

3. He should be 28 this year, or that's what I gathered based on the Facebook group he joined.... it was one of those primary school alumni things.... so ya, did the math... hahaha

4. Some of his Facebook pictures are pretty outgoing... can tell he's the kind of guy that likes to have fun and be silly. It's so cute!

5. Finally, the bomb. Under the 'About' section, he states Interested in WOMEN. Relationship status was not stated. But among all the pictures I can see, and all the comments, there's no indication of any particular woman in his life now. But yeah, I don't think any gay guy would put interested in 'women' in his fb profile.

Strangely, I don't feel emo yet... maybe it hasn't sunk in, or I'm still too excited in finally finding his profile and being able to say his real name.....

When it really sinks in, I'm going to realize how much time I have wasted. FML.

Nights,
XOXO   

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I highly doubt it haha... I read on another blog that he has a gf, although that was way back in 2009... don't think they are together anymore..

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. An excellent guess, although I may have been wrong when I said it sounds something like Joe.... kind of different, but not the same lol

      Delete
  3. Welldone to you.

    Added him already ? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not what you think... I used my J-boy account... and I only sent him a message. He hasn't replied. But I know he has read it.

      Delete
  4. Okay, let me pour you a tall glass of knowledge because I just seem to be reading blogs that are written by neanderthals. Dude, jesus christ you have to seriously stop this fucking insanity. It is INSANE, I'm not even joking.

    Seriously think about it, what is going to happen if he hypothetically is gay and starts a friendship with you and hangs out with you and all that - what exactly is going to happen? Are you going to talk about your obsession you have had for him for a whole year? This is absolutely absurd? Let things happen naturally, guy meets guy asks him name, meet, hang out and eventually have a proper relationship.

    This crap about seeing him work-out for the day and thinking that you guys are going to be married is absolutely absurd.

    You are WASTING your life... I feel sorry for the people who have any right sense of mind that reads your blog and think what the fuck have you done with your life for a whole year obsessing about a guy that you can probably never have. I have been through it myself, and trust me when I say this, switch gyms, don't see him again. It will be much more healthier for YOU. You are just going to end up jumping off LOT10 if continue with this catastrophe.

    If he really was into you, you would have gotten word from him a month later or 2. This whole year insanity that is going on without talking and you think you are going to end up being his wife? My goodness - wake up 6!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, it's been a while since someone took the time to write such a long comment! It means you care hehehe :P And it sounds like you have read about Joe quite a bit.. and omg you really remind me of a notorious blog reader called Ooi that used to leave outrageous comments haha! Maybe you are him, or not... it matters not :)

      Trust me when I say, I hear where you're coming from, loud and clear. On most situations in life, I'm probably one of the most rational and sane person. Truly, if you knew me, you would be impressed with how I handle things, but then be utterly shocked when you find out how shitty I deal with relationships and love..

      I cannot explain it, I know it myself that it's fucking insane like you said, how long this Joe thing has dragged on, to you it's a year, to me it feels like ages... I'm annoyed with my inability to see it for what it is, because my heart keeps on has reason to believe........ but maybe, just maybe don't you think it's better to be hopeful sometimes? I know there's a very very low probability that Joe and I could end up together, but it's better than shutting out all possibilities right? If I did that, I would probably be stone cold and alone forever..

      I know the proper way to meet guys is to introduce yourself and do what normal people do.... but I haven't had much luck with that.. maybe it has to do with me being unable to make the first move, I'm terrible at socializing... so no guy has really come up to me with the intention to get to know me because I was date material... maybe I'm not attractive enough, or I set my personal bar too high.... but I have this impression that no guy will ever approach me like that.... Also I have a high track record of falling for straight guys, maybe I'm not attracted to the typical gay guy.... which basically means I will probably be single forever....

      And you say you have been through it yourself. Sounds like you're speaking from experience.. so in that sense we are, or have been in the same boat... I do sympathize for us, because I know the fantasy is in the head, but the pain is very real... But in a sick way, I'm glad to have experienced all of this shit, rather than not going through anything.. it remind me that I'm very human and very in touch with my emotions...

      I thank you for sharing <3
      XOXO

      Delete
  5. OF COURSE I CARE! Trust me, a lot of people do. The ones that don't you just have to drop them.

    But no, I have never fallen for a straight guy. Although that's all I'm attracted to, but I do understand when to just zone out and not to bother about it. Focus on all your energy in making yourself the best you can be. Just do other things, hike, yoga, swim or something crazy like puncturing someone's tire. Trust me, i know it sounds crazy but once you do it and get away with it, you would be surprised, but don't take me too seriously.

    Let me tell you this is how it is, somebody once told me that if you're gay, you are probably going to spend 75% of your time in life alone. I didn't believe that until I'd gotten my heart broken for the very first time in my life. Then I'd realize, tale as old as time, many people are like that, burnt once and so difficult to move on and appreciate one's self.

    But for something like this, it's an absolute no brainer. If he really was gay and you weren't doing what you are doing and found your self another guy, he'd be soooo gutted that he didn't say anything to you, that he'd probably come up and talk to you while you are still with this other guy and the two of you maybe would have a future, but other than that, don't even bother with him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thanks for the kind words... I do agree it's best I focus on other things now... I know I'm crazy, but not tire puncturing crazy hahahaha.... that's just too much!! I'm crazy in my head but I would never do any physical harm to anyone or thing :P

    And the last paragraph, you make it sound so nice... like I'm so in demand LOL... how I wish I had another guy to move on to hahaha...

    ReplyDelete