Opening text

I will always love you my dear... I promise I will wait for you!

song

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bukkake

I'm back :)

OK if you don't know what Bukkake is, you are either way too innocent or have no access to the Internet or pornography. And no, I'm not referring to the Bukkake of serving noodles. It's the explicit kind.

A little info and history here...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukkake_%28sex_act%29

So any of you guys ever had the fantasy to be in one? I definitely have and would love to be the center piece or "victim" haha!! Getting cummed on by a group of men is an incredible turn on, for me at least. And I guess this would constitute as safe sex, since there is no penetration involved. 

It's just like a circle jerk, but instead of having everyone cum on themselves, now everyone makes a circle and cums on one person!

Another turn-on on a lesser degree would be also to have a circle jerk but in the end, everyone cums in a wine glass (or similar transparent container) and we accumulate up all the cum into a large volume! Then maybe pour it over someone hahahaha! Of course this would require good targeting skills from the participants haha :P Those who have watch porn on this will know what I mean ;)

I know this is crazy and spontaneous, but I feel like throwing such a party haha. Bukkake I mean.
Anyone interested just drop me a mail jboy@live.com.my and if I have the free time and able to find a suitable time and place, then it's all systems go!!

It's not considered sex if there's no penetration, so don't worry hahaha!

15 comments:

  1. why are you channeling such message thru your blog..??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yalo yalo! such an explicit invitation summore

      Delete
    2. excuse me , there is no harm in channeling such messages my dear tulsie , were all humans .

      Delete
    3. Hmmm wasn't expecting such a reaction, coz I usually do write about personal and detailed and even explicit stuff in this blog. When I was writing this it seemed normal to me.. I mean, this is something that's been on my mind and I genuinely do want to try it haha. Plus it's no secret that I do this sort of activities :P

      OK maybe the open invitation is a bit too much... but it wasn't really targeted at those who I've come to know, I mean I see you guys as friends.. so I wouldn't want to see you guys naked.. it would be like doing it with a family member / brother so to speak haha.. Ermm really this was just something spontaneous, and I guess the invitation would only appeal to those who share a similar interest and enthusiasm. I don't think I worded it explicitly also Alex :P

      But, in any way if I've crossed the line of the blogging circle boundaries, then I sincerely send out my apologies to anyone who feels uncomfortable. Is that ok? :)

      Delete
    4. nola, maybe cos i read your blog quite long edi and its such a different kinda you to write this thing..

      well personal preference.. no hard feelings or what hahahahaha... but like you say, i see you as a friend, and friends dont mengnakedkan each other so its rather weird actually like i got images in my mind where bloggers having orgys and stuffs.. hahahahaha.. such a rolleye thought... lol

      Delete
    5. well , thats what u think tuls , i have mengnakedkan him many times

      Delete
  2. "It's not considered sex if there's no penetration, so don't worry hahaha" !!!???!!

    good thinking :) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true haha.. Only if there's penetration of any sort.. including mouth :P

      Delete
  3. first , what are ur physical requiremnts , to enter ? i mean height? weight? race? length?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL honestly I never thought of that till u mentioned it..
      Ermm not so sure yet haha..

      LOL are you interested? hahahahaha

      Delete
    2. well , WHAT ARE UR REQUIREMENTS ?

      Delete
  4. Omg... I just left the country and now you post this?
    T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe how was I supposed to know? :P

      sure there are opportunities in the future if we want to make things happen ;)

      Delete
  5. i like bukkake too,can't join,im attached alreadyXD

    ReplyDelete