Opening text

I will always love you my dear... I promise I will wait for you!

song

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Naughty Stuff in the Car

OK I'm not sure how many of you have tried this, but the experience was exhilarating!

Was on my way home after lunch, suddenly it started to pour heavily... So even though I was approaching home, I knew I couldn't get off the car without getting drenched, so a sudden dirty thought came over me and I decided to make a detour.

I was looking for a spot to park, and ended up at a relatively quiet commercial area which comprised mostly of offices that were closed on Sunday. I parked at the last spot of a row of cars, switched off the wipers and lights to avoid drawing attention... Then I reclined my seat all the way down and towards the back. I was able to lay so low, people wouldn't know I was in the car haha..

You know where this is going right?

And then I pulled up my shirt, unzipped my pants and started working LOL. The whole experience of doing it in "public" and the risk of getting caught made it that much more fun. Or maybe I was just super horny. It didn't take more than 2 minutes I think hahahaha. And a tip if you're gonna do this: Have lots of tissue on stand by because you don't wanna mess up the car haha.

I was lucky not a single person walked by, probably because it was raining so heavily. But imagine if the driver in the next car suddenly appeared, I would have been completely exposed and helpless. So like I said, pick a quiet / deserted spot. The rain helps.

Couldn't help but notice the distinct smell in the car afterwards. I actually had to open the window a little to air it out LOL.

I think this is the first time I have ever done it in public, excluding public toilets / gym shower of course. It's not just me right? I think every guy would have attempted to, or at least thought about doing it in the car right haha :P

XOXO
Nasty J-boy 

11 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. Semua done before.. :3
    Thats why la you need to swallow instead of using issues. No mess whatsoever. =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right :P. But it would only work for JBoy in that situation if he is super flexible.

      Delete
    2. Or the other solution would be to find a partner hahahaha :P

      Delete
  2. quiet/deserted spot...what your reaction will be if all of a sudden a pair of red eyes stared at you?XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ermmm never thought about that hahaha...

      Delete
  3. that's sexayy~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time, get a passenger!!! I volunteer as tribute!!!

    OMG with your header!!! LIKE WTF!!! LOL~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG hahahahahaha "I volunteer as tribute"..... that's so Hunger Games hahahahaha :P

      Delete