Opening text

I will always love you my dear... I promise I will wait for you!

song

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Confronting Him (Part 2!)

Berita terkini!
I just got a reply from him after I sent him a couple of messages over the last 2 days.

Me: Hey you're probably not going to reply... I realized how crazy this is. And it's selfish. So sorry. I'm embarrassed for myself.
When you like someone u do ridiculous things. I don't even know why I like you. So stupid rite...
You're a cool guy. I just need to distant myself from you now.

2 days later...

Me: Eric, i've been trying to forget u but i just can't. Can't concentrate on my work and it's bad.. because u leave me hanging there.
Can u give me another chance? Answer my question and i'll tell u how i know u.. I promise. I'm not introducing myself now coz I'm scared ok...
Actually the fact u didn't answer it right from the start already gives the answer. If you are straight you could have just said so. This would hurt but it's actually why I wrote to u. That's what i want to hear so i can move on. Sort of like closure.

If you're plu u can say so, coz I'm plu.. so there's no benefit in me telling other ppl becoz I'm on your side of the fence.
But then again my friends pointed that even if you're plu, chances are you won't even like me or know i exist, so it won't benefit me in that perspective.

So can u please just say you're straight out loud. The sooner I get crushed and heart broken, the sooner I can pick myself together. It's not fun to feel lonely and unwanted, many ppl don't write messages to their crushes like I do coz they fear rejection. I do too, but I'd rather hear the truth than linger on and suffer in my own thoughts.
Please and thank you


Him: I find it strange for a person to even remotely have an affinity towards someone that is not good looking, rich, athletic or even smart. Moreover, it doesnt make sense if u do not fear rejection then why are u not revealing yourself. Regarding your question, since you already have an answer why bother. I do not like labels. well there is your answer.
p/s:
if i find out that this is a prank and you are actually a close friend or relative of mine trying to pull a horrible joke i will find a way to get back to you
_________________


OK that was it... I don't know how to reply. Was actually hoping he was straight so I can force myself to move on. At least my radar is correct for once LOL! But knowing he's one of us doesn't make me feel better.

It feels like I forced him to come out to me. Not on his terms. So what do I do now? He's probably agitated with me already, so there's no chance of anything happening between us.

Any advice on how I should reply??
Well obviously I have to keep my part of the deal and tell him how I found his profile and stuff.
But then it's going to be so awkward in the future... Can we even be friends?

Gosh what have I done....

7 comments:

  1. hmmm.... he said he's plu. didnt mention gay or bi. anyway its gud enuf for u. u took it too fast for a remote relationship. u scared him or he's not ready or wanting it until he knows u better. dont assume too much. keep to urself abt u found his profile n stuffs.

    dont make urself so low and cheap. if he cant be bothered to reply you, let him go. y make urself suffer. ur not honest with him if dats wat he's saying. he don;t understand u yet. u had ur reservations. ur going too quick perhaps. y rush. tell him u just want to be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u could just tell him the truth. the fact that he replies a random stranger means prolly means that he is receptive to it right? >_> if it's a str8 guy why would they bother giving you such an answer..

    people are more hostile when they feel threatened ;) maybe he feels threatened?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah my 1st mistake was writing to him too soon.
    My 2nd mistake was not knowing when to stop.

    I just went on & on. It was too tempting, and i had too much emotion clouding my judgment.

    Now I've gone too far. I behaved inappropriately, like an attention seeking bitch.
    Yet I still feel the urge to write back to him... The hole is getting deeper and deeper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the line : I do not like lables...

    ReplyDelete
  5. In this situation, you are better off than him...at least u know his sexuality! Moreover he doesn't know the mail was from you...so don't need to inform nor admit to him. That's the answer you have been seeking for, right? So, do what you can to secure him; BUT don't hurt yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ryan: i know rite, he's such a cool guy! :)

    @Sky: yeah i got advantage lol.. till now he still doesn't know who i am, so i just need to wait for the rite time to reveal myself :)

    ReplyDelete