Opening text

I will always love you my dear... I promise I will wait for you!

song

Monday, August 16, 2010

Dreamy

My feelings for Eric are getting strong again.
My mood swings like a pendulum that oscillates from both extremes. What a bitch.

Saw him in the library today. Actually it was like spying. I was walking pass the shelves and saw him searching for books with a friend. So I purposely walked around the shelves pretending to look at books, like a shark circulating it's prey haha! Don't think he noticed me but it was so nice to see him!

My heart beats so much faster when he is in sight.
Whenever I see his pics on facebook, I feel like melting into a puddle of chocolate. He has really dreamy eyes, the type that you can stare at forever. Even as I'm typing this, I can feel the sweetness in my heart...

I thought of giving you guys a glimpse of him.. with the important features covered of course so that no one recognizes him. Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules or law :P




















Ain't he sexy? Too bad you can't see those killer DREAMY eyes :)

7 comments:

  1. McDreamy! =D mail me his pic. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foooh! Looks totally cuteee! :D

    Btw hi there J-boy, i'm Qboy. Hahha :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg... look at the body. The pecs look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lucifer: haha r u serious? i don't mind XD

    @skyhawk & bravebear: now u guys know why i'm so crazy about him.. he is everything: cute, sexy and manly!!!

    @Qboy: Hey there, i've been to your blog..
    Haha we are just 7 letters apart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHHA OMG YEAH HOR HEY THERE BUDDY :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey i m serious. mail me!! =p if u don't mind lar.

    ReplyDelete