Opening text

I will always love you my dear... I promise I will wait for you!

song

Sunday, August 22, 2010

We're COOL!

After exchanging another 12 messages (most of them from me) we are finally cool :)
Come to think of it, I may have over reacted at some of my earlier responses.

Key points:
I apologized for outing him.
I thought he was mad at me but he wasn't.
I told him how I found his full name, email and facebook.
He didn't say much so I wasn't sure how he felt.
I said some mushy stuff, and kind of begged for a reply because there was a long moment of silence.
I was getting tensed and upset.
Finally he gave a very clear reply saying he was not mad and not going to force me to do anything. He told me to chill. He mentioned the club (Uni sport club where I got his details).
For a moment I misunderstood and thought he was talking about clubbing and was so turned off by the idea that he was a playboy/drinker/clubber.
Then he cleared it up. He said he doesn't club and I was immediately relieved and drawn back to him LOL :P
He asked if I was a member of the club.. I said no.
So he still doesn't know how I know him exactly... then he said:
"anyway, hello if i bump into you tomorrow and dun recognize who u are. gotta concentrate in my ******* project". And I replied with a cheeky comment :)

OWWWHHH so sweet rite... He said hello to me in advance, so friendly rite! And super duper charming and cute.

The moment he said he wasn't mad and told me to chill was the moment that I truly felt the tension go away. So maybe we can be web friends for a while, and when I feel comfortable enough, I will reveal myself :)

It's been a hell of an emotional-roller-coaster-ride-of-a weekend. But I'm glad things worked out! I feel so much more at peace now. And finally, my radar actually hit the spot!!! That's really an achievement for me!

thanks guys for hearing me out the past couple of days! :)

10 comments:

  1. someones gonna be happy for quite sometime after this.. :)

    have fun J-boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. see! ;) truth works!

    people are nicer when not threatened hehe..congrads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *screams

    Good for you gor gor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys!! love all of you :)

    i really hope it works out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. U sound very cheerful from your blog...happy lah now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good question Lucifer!

    He said he doesn't like labels. I don't think a str8 guy would say that. He didn't deny being plu, but admitted to it in a subtle way i guess. He didn't say it directly just in case i was someone he knew pulling a prank maybe..

    And when i told him i'm happy that my radar was rite, he didn't say anything to object it.

    But yeah i'm not 100% sure...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you all the best and one day looking back, it will be a good laugh ;P

    ReplyDelete