Opening text

I will always love you my dear... I promise I will wait for you!

song

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What's Wrong With Me?

Obviously I'm still blogging about Eric.

I don't know what is our relationship now. We are not strangers anymore, but we aren't exactly friends as well. I sent him a facebook message on Monday. He didn't reply. So I sent another yesterday. It was a really long message. You guys know how emo and direct I can get when writing to him. I said a lot of stuff, some things not entirely appropriate, kind of sexually suggestive actually...... I also gave him a huge hint as to my identity.

One reason why I did that was because I saw him as usual every Tuesday (as in yesterday). I felt he was nicer than usual to me, he came closer to me more often and even sang near me. Yeah he likes to sing in public apparently. Not loud singing, just softly but clear enough for others to hear... But he doesn't do this everywhere, usually near me. So I had this impression that he was serenading me in a way. I noticed this before, but yesterday really felt like he was directing it to me. So I immediately thought that he knew it was me writing to him. But of course I didn't say or do anything at that time. I did what I do best.. write to him when I got home!

But waiting for a reply is torture! On Monday and yesterday, I checked my facebook like every 10 minutes to see if he had replied. Today I can't do that anymore because there are 2 killer assignments due tomorrow! I have fallen behind in schedule as I was too emo last weekend to concentrate on work... So now I'm paying the price. It's going to be a sleepless night I think :(

I know he is very busy. But still, I think everyone would check their emails and facebook at least once a day right. I asked him some big questions, so why isn't he answering? :(

11 comments:

  1. He is still uncertain about your identity ma. What if it's some old stalker uncle? what if it's some chick playing a joke on him? omgz >_>

    Uncertainty increases avoidance. ;)

    Be patient. :) He'll reply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!w8ting for reply is a torture....my situation similar with yours now...*hugs*

    i don't check my email regularly by the way:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. May be he is still busy....waiting is torturing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gor gor i know your feeling.. Waiting is such a bitch and you just really can't wait for him to give you the answers to all your questions!

    Yeah and i really think people should cultivate the habit of checking their emails everyday.. I check mine like multiple times per day. Well that's coz i'm lifeless.

    But chill la gor, just waittt. Waitt a little moree. Patience is a virtue :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kayson: i think i made my identity clear. maybe that's why he's not replying. Because he's not interested in me >.<

    @Ash: U should check your mail everyday! who knows a crazy dude like me would write to u :P

    @Sky: i know he's busy, but he's not the PM also.. can't he take a few minutes to write back to me :(

    @Qbro: haha i check my mail a few times too!
    i'm getting so sick of waiting.. i seriously don't think he will write back.. I'm thinking of what to do next...

    ReplyDelete
  6. JKorkor. Can you please not jump to conclusions. Me slaps you then you know. Don't jump ahead of time. Chill. Have a cuppa :) Don't stress stress stress sana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lets see who between us are crazier...
    i'm quite eccentric too>.<
    this is my email:D

    ashtaroth_shabanah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate it when that happens. Waiting can be so hard, especially if you have no idea what the answer is going to be.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ash: haha alrite.. i'll write to u some time...

    @fickle cattle: totally.. thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmm... I don't check my mailbox everyday... LOL!

    ReplyDelete